Thursday, November 18, 2021

August, September and October stitching

Okay, I really need to do some catching up here. I have done a lot of stitching, mostly trying to finish up my wips. I have so many that need to be framed. I have tried framing on my own, but I'm not very good at it and it's hard to find the right frame.

My August finishes are Deux Oiseaux and In My Garden by Blackbird Designs. These are from the Ooh La La and the Sewing Club cross-stitch books. I hope I can get these framed soon!



I have no finishes for September, I spent the month trying to finish up When Witches go Riding by the Prairie Schooler, which I finished in October. I can't remember the fabric I stitched it on, but it was not easy. I'm glad I finished it! I think it's 28 count Heartland. Sorry, not the best picture, and yes the wall is green.

I've been working for weeks on Mighty Acorn by Blackbird Designs, which is getting close to being done. I just need to finish up the border and a few little areas. 

I have since started a few autumn smalls, which I may or may not be done this month and then I'll be stitching my Christmas wips. I only have a few left. I finished the Twelve Days of Christmas ornaments by Satsuma Street Designs. They still need to be fully finished, not my favorite part of cross-stitching.

Okay, well that's all for today. Thank you for stopping by and I will definitely have more to show off, if I can only get photos uploaded and posted.


No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...