Friday, July 02, 2021

June stitching and July plans

Hello, back again with some progress and finishes. Where did June go? It flew by, but I managed to finish a few projects. I'm on a mission to finish all my wips this year and it looks like I'm getting a lot done. 

This is Be Thankful by Country Cottage Needleworks. When I first started stitching this I wasn't all that thrilled about the white pumpkins. So I ended up changing the colors on a few pumpkins to traditional pumpkin colors. I used Classic Colorworks floss; Pumpkin Harvest, Colonial Copper and Candied Yams. I love how it turned out! 

Next I have Tomato Time Needlebook from Punch Needle and Primitive Stitching magazine. I need to sew this up into a needlebook, I'm just deciding what fabric I want to use.



This is Autumn Sound by Blackbird Designs, not a wip, I was able to stitch this up in three days! I think it's supposed to be made into a pin cushion, not sure if I'll make it that way.

This month for Christmas in July, I'm finishing up my Christmas ornaments I started during Stitchmaynia 2020. They're almost done. Twelve Days of Christmas by Satsuma Street. I used all DMC floss and it's stitched on 14 count Aida, Oatmeal. Here are the first two I'm finishing today.


I have more to share, but I'm having issues uploading photos. I wish there was an easier way. I'll have to figure that out.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...