Friday, September 01, 2023

I'm back cross-stitching

 

Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to make some of the stocking ornaments from Blackbird Designs. I took a break from cross-stitching, I think I just got burned out. Plus I have a lot of finishing to do and I just needed a break. In the mean time I have been making other things and sewing more and I'll share them here.


But I do have a cross-stitch finish to share, well I have quite a few, but I'll show off this one for now. This a needlebook, the pattern is from Punch Needle and Primitive Stitchery magazine.



My two latest projects are two reversible boxed totes from veryshannon.com. These came out very nice, and the second one is for my daughter and she loved it!




That's all for today, I'll be back for more crafty shares (yikes, if I remember). 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...