Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Easter Bunnies

I hope you all had a nice Easter, well if you celebrate Easter. Anyway, I hope you're doing well. I'm still around and cross-stitching, but I'm also sewing and making other things, like bunnies! I have plans to make dolls and other animals again. It's been fun, but a challenge.




Patterns are from Liberty Creek Primitives on Etsy and the little bunnies are from Tilda World's website (it's free!). I also made a banner with vintage images. You can see part of it on the second photo. Those are fun to make and I want to make more banners for fall or Halloween.

I have more cross-stitch to share, which I plan to do soon. I just need to get into a routine of blogging again. There is no excuse.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Enjoy your day!


No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...