Wednesday, May 19, 2021

May projects and plans

Well, I've been busy with Stitchmaynia and a little late on posting my progress. I started 6 new projects and now I'm going to revisit some of my WIPs from last year. Today I'll be stitching "When Witches Go Riding" by the Prairie Schooler.

Okay, here's the quick run down of my Stitchmaynia starts. First up is Autumn Hill by Plum Street Samplers. I gave myself three days and then I moved on to the next project.


Next was Jardin Prive's "La Nature est mon Atelier" stitched on 28 count Monaco and the called for DMC floss.

My third start, "In My Garden" by Black Bird Designs, stitched on 28 count Monaco and I used DMC floss. This is suppose to be a pin cushion, if you can see in the book cover photo. I'm a little scared to cut it up when I finish, might be easier to frame when I'm finished.


Fourth start, "Tomato Time Needlebook" designed by Eszter Marjanovic, this pattern was in last Summer's Punch Needle and Primitive Stitching Magazine. I can't wait until I finish this one as a needlebook, it's going to be so cute! I stitched it on 16 count French Lace Aida and DMC floss.


Autumn Sound by Black Bird Designs. I was able to finish this one, inspite of all the color changes. I think this one came out really nice. 

And my last one is Mighty Acorn by Blackbird Designs. I really love their patterns! I love samplers, so I plan on stitching more. This is also stitched on 28 count Monaco, I'm using the Weeks Dye Works floss that's called for on the chart. Except for the border, I used DMC 869.


For the rest of the month I'll be stitching up wips. Thanks for stopping by, this is just a little update on my blog. It looks like I'm lucky to post once a month lately.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

mary gontjes said...

I love all your projects.
Great job.

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...