Wednesday, April 21, 2021

April finishes and more plans

Good morning. I have a few shares to write about. I finished the little Easter egg by Crocette a gogo. It came out really cute, unfortunately not fully finished. I think I'll make it into a small pillow. Yes, another addition to my "to be fully-finished" projects.

Next up, is I finished Santa's List by Country Cottage Needleworks. I started this over a year ago, I was able to stitch it quickly once I put my mind to it. I was having a heck of a time trying to make French Knots for the white polka dots on the boxes. I gave up and used beads instead. I only had some red beads from a previous project, so that's what I used. I eventually made the French knots for Santa's eyes.


I'm currently stitching my next WIP, which is Babushka's Blossoms by Plum Street Samplers. I Just have the pumpkin to do and I should be done by tomorrow if I do nothing else, lol. 


My next plan is to start a sampler by Blackbird Designs. It's from the Oh, La, La book called Deux Oiseaux (two birds), I like this one because it calls for one color floss, which I have never done a cross stitch using one color. Plus I like the fact that I can pick it up in the morning and stitch without much thought to it, and drink my coffee.

I have a few other new projects to start this month or maybe next month; Autumn Hill by Plum Street Samplers and La Nature est mon Atelier by Jardin Prive. The translation is "nature is my workshop", how sweet!



Next month is Stitch-Maynia and I'm not sure what my plans are. I might choose to do what I did last year, which is to finish what I started last year and maybe a few new things thrown in the mix. I really should frame all my finishes instead!

Have a great week, until next time happy stitching!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...