Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Finally finished Witch Ride?

Although this has been done for weeks, I finally finished it to hang. It came out pretty cute. This is Witch Ride? by Barbara Ana Designs. I stitched it on coffee-tea dyed 14 count Aida with DMC floss. I mounted it on foam core and then glued on to fabric covered sticky board. I hot glued the ruffle. The Halloween fabric is from Riley Blake Designs. I love it!



I have another Halloween cross-stitch to finally finish and add to my other decorations. Hopefully, I'll have it done today and ready to share tomorrow.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Have a great day and happy stitching!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...