Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Cross-stitch: some starts and finishes

Hello, again. Sorry, I've been away so long, but I've been busy with sewing and cross-stitching. I have a lot of wips that it's scary! I have started a couple of post to my blog, but then I have a hard time finishing what I write and uploading photos. I'm going to try to get it all done today.

I finished September and October Cottages by Country Cottage Needleworks. I never got around to fully finish September, but October is done and hanging up in my kitchen. 



I'm currently stitching the November Cottage. I'm anxious to get it finished.

The last couple of days I've also been stitching Chicken Joy by Priscilla and Chelsea. Hopefully, it will be done in a few days and then I can move on with my other wips. I decided that I'm going to complete the tree as an ornament. Then later stitch another in black fabric. I should have done that to begin with, because the white stitches just don't show up like they should. Chicken Joy is free at Priscillas blog.

Okay, I really wanted to write more and post more photos, but I'll never get this posted! I'll be back tomorrow with more shares, I've been making a lot of stuff! 

Have a great day and happy stitching! 

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...