Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A few finishes and my April plans

I didn't realize it has been February since I last posted. Well, here's a quick update what I'm making and what lies ahead in April.


My last finish is Lori Holt's "Happy Farm Girl". It was a wip from 2019. This year I'm determined to finish all my wips, at least most of them. Anyway, I stitched this for the last three weeks and finally finished it! I changed some of the colors. I made her skin tone a little darker and instead of a blonde, she is a brunette. I will try to frame this soon.



My two other finishes this month is "Less Is More" by Jardin Prive and "Frida" by Barbara Ana. I sent them off to Total Framing in Virginia to be framed. I've never sent my cross stitch to be framed professionally (well, once a long time ago), but I heard nothing but I good things about them. I'm looking forward to hearing from them on choices of frames. They said they will send me photos to look at in about a month, they are really popular for stitchery framing.

I'm currently stitching a small cross-stitch by Crocette a gogo. It's a free pattern from her website. I hope I'll have it finished by Easter. I'm stitching it on 28 count Vintage Country Mocha linen. I would love to start stitching samplers, so I'm looking at charts from Blackbird Designs. Well, that's the plan anyway.

I have more finishes for March, but I'll save that for another post. In the meantime, have a great day!

1 comment:

Business Startz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...