Sunday, February 14, 2021

Weekly crafty roundup

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, this week I manage to do a little crafting, because that's all there is to do besides cooking and cleaning, ugh! I made more tags for my journals. I'm continuing to cross-stitch Frida, she's almost done and I found the DMC 503, I had it all the time. So I didn't have to substitute with another color. Anyway, I should have been done days ago, but I think I just lost my mojo with that piece.

I also printed and put together a junk journal kit from Vectoria Designs. I put it in a mini binder I have for recipes, but I plan to cover it. It's a recipe book that I can put in our favorites and then possibly hand it down to my daughter, if she's interested. It has some really cute, vintage pictures. It will be fun to put together.

Friday Freebie Hearts are from Gi Kerr's Happiness is Crafting on Facebook. I used Stampin' Up tag punch and Butterfly Duo punch and Butterfly Gala stamp set.

Vectoria Designs vintage journal is from Etsy. This is so cute! Here are a couple of pages from the junk journal kit. It has a retro look to it.




I love these butterflies from Butterfly Gala by Stampin' UP. Here is another page from the Recipe Junk Journal kit. Adorable!



Have a beautiful Valentine's Day and happy crafting!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...