Friday, February 05, 2021

Coffee and cross-stitch

Good morning!

Here's what I've been working on for the last 2 weeks. I started this during Stitchmaynia 2019, but with all my other wips I hadn't picked it up until last month. So I'm determined to get it done. Of course, I'm not stitching like I used to, so it's going to be a slow process.

I'm out of DMC 503, which is a blue-green that goes on the bottom of her dress. I'm looking at DMC 597 that could be a good substitute, it's pretty close. Hopefully I'll finish her dress today or maybe tomorrow, then I'll have the flowers left to do.

Frida designed by Barbara Ana Designs



Speaking of coffee, I found these cute coffee journal cards on the Lily-pad digital website. I brought them into one of my digital programs and made tags. These will be great for my cards or journals. The tags are sort of large, but I think they'll work just fine. I printed them on the back side of patterned paper that is light and is perfect for journaling.



Hope your having a relaxing day. 

Happy crafting!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...