Thursday, February 04, 2021

I'm still here

I'm still here and crafting my brains out! A lot of cross-stitching, but not as much as I use to. I cross-stitch daily, mostly in the mornings. Now I have been hit with the paper crafting bug again.

First it's been with my Silhouette Portrait, just making all kinds of stuff with it. In December I made these two 3d paper projects.



Then January rolls around and I made a few Valentine box cards and candy treat bags. These are fun to make.




Here is my Aunt's birthday card. It was my first box card and it was a lot easier than I thought, so then I got hooked on those box cards. This is really an Easter card, but I changed it up to be a birthday card.


And now it's been all about junk journals. I've put one together, but it's random, more like an idea book. I have so much paper, I need to do something with it. So I've been making lots of tags and pockets. I just love it! Here are a couple of tags I made. The pattern is from Gi Kerr's Facebook group, but you can get them in her etsy shop. I scanned the pdf file and I was able to cut it on my Silhouette. Her Facebook group is Happiness in Crafting. I added the butterflies from Tim Holtz Botanical Layers. She also has mini fussy cut butterflies in her etsy shop.



Here's her youtube channel with the tutorial.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...