Sunday, November 15, 2020

Pumpkins 4 Sale cross-stitch

Hello, I'm happy to say that I have another "finally finished" cross-stitch for November. Although, I'm not sure if I like it all that much. The colors seem light and it kind of gets lost on my display. I mounted it on foam core with batting and then I mounted it on a mat board. I covered the mat board with black and white check by Priscilla's Pretty Plaids. I'm terrible at making bows and I'm not sure that I like bows on all my projects, but I found some straw strips and I made a bow out of that. I kept it simple for now.



I'm currently stitching Babuska's Blossoms and Pumpkin Hollow Farms. I'm switching between the two every few of days until Thanksgiving, but I'm not sure if any of one of them will be done by the end of the month. I'm anxious to get going on my Christmas stitching. I have plenty of ornaments to finish that I worked on over the summer. Here is how far along I am with the two projects.



Pumpkin Hollow Farms, Little House Needleworks


Babushka's Blossoms, Plum Street Samplers


Thank you for stopping by. 

Happy stitching!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...