Monday, November 16, 2020

Halloween cross-stitch

I didn't get a chance to post about my Halloween finishes, which were fun to stitch and I'm surprised that I got these done. I was also stitching When Witches Go Riding by Prairie Schooler, but I didn't get that one finished. So I'll put that away for now.


Halloween Mix & Match by Lori Holt.

I didn't have all the original block patterns, instead I substituted other blocks from her other cross-stitch patterns, but I used the color palette for this pattern. I love how it turned out. Stitched on 14 count oatmeal Aida, DMC floss.


Happy Halloween by Silver Creek Samplers.

I found this pattern in a back issue of Just Cross Stitch magazine, but I saw that this pattern is still available at Fat Quarter Shop. I stitched this on 18 count oatmeal Aida, DMC floss.



Spooky by Heart in Hand.

This is a free pattern from their newsletter. It's a quick stitch and I probably could have it done in a day, but it took me three days. Stitched on 28 count Monaco, DMC and Classic Colorworks floss


Field Mouse Hollow designed by Brenda Gervais.
 
Actually, I finished this last year, but I forgot to add the shoe laces! I posted on instagram as a finish! So technically I finished it this year, haha. For the laces, it called for Weeks Dye Works pearl cotton in Light Khaki, which I didn't have. I have DMC 676 pearl cotton, so I that's what I used. It's a gold color. Stitched on 28 count Monaco, I used a combination of DMC and Classic Colorworks floss.

Thank you for stopping by and hopefully I'll have something new to share within the next few days. Happy stitching!

1 comment:

taag company said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...