Monday, November 09, 2020

November stitching

Hello, I'm back, again. I'm on a mission to complete most of my WIPs, because I would like to start doing some samplers soon, but I have so many starts! Plus I have Christmas ornaments that are done, just need finishing. I can't wait to get started on those, because I love decorating for Christmas. Can you believe Christmas is next month!

I spent last week stitching Pumpkin Hollow Farms, Little House Needleworks. I got a lot done, I just need to fill in the sign, finish the house and tree. I started this last year during Stitchmaynia.

I think today I will be able to finish Pumpkins 4 Sale, Little House Needleworks. I started this during Stitchmaynia 2019, too.


Here are my latest finishes. I'm so glad I'm able to display them now.


Autumn Tree, Barbara Ana Designs, stitched on 28 count, coffee tea dyed evenweave.


Pumpkin Spice Farm, Hands On Design, stitched on 28 count, coffee tea dyed evenweave.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...