Monday, February 17, 2020

Hello, I'm back

It's been crazy days and I haven't had the chance to blog. I'm still cross-stitching a lot and I've also been making cards and other paper crafts. I was discouraged last month with my Silhouette Portrait electronic cutter last month. It would not work due to a recent Windows 10 update, or something like that. So I ended up purchasing the Silhouette Portrait 2, so all is good, except I've only made a handful of things since then. Too many projects so little time. Anyway, this is a quick post to share a little of what I'm up to.

My finishes so far this year:

"January Cottage" from Country Cottage Needleworks.




"Be My Valentine" from Lizzie Kate Designs, a free chart.


"February Cottage" from Country Cottage Needleworks. I still haven't framed.



"Always" from Cecelia Turner, Heart in Hand. This is also a free chart. I love these quick, smalls to stitch. It only takes a couple of days, but framing is another thing.




Hopefully I'll have my "March Cottage" finished and framed before March rolls around!

I'll share my paper crafts and cards in another posts. I just wanted to get this out there and let you know I'm still here, just slow at posting.

Have a great day and make something fun!

1 comment:

Irena said...

Such cool work! I'm just amazed! I love. I'm really glad I found your blog. I also love to cross stitch. You inspire me!

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...