Friday, December 13, 2019

December cross-stitching

Hello. I wish I can get back on track with posting. These past few months have been busy. I guess because the holidays are here and I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed. At least I'm not bored. I've been retired for about 2 1/2 years and I have been busy ever since. I have a few cross-stitch finishes and a lot of wips! I don't know why I keep starting a new project. Never mind all the sewing and quilting plans! Then there's my Stitchmaynia starts. Oh yes, I even made two more project bags.

Anyway, here are three ornaments that are finished and hanging on the trees.
Heart in Hand Needleart, Cecilia Turner

Wintry Woodsy, Melody Gilmore
 PNPS Magazine 2018

Special Delivery, Pickle Barrel Designs
Just Cross Stitch Ornaments 2018

They're so cute!

Next up is my December Cottage waiting to be fully finished. It's stitched on 28 count evenweave with DMC floss, Country Cottage Needleworks.


Here's my Lori Holt Vintage Christmas Sampler. I finished it earlier in the year, except for all those buttons. I like her projects, because you can easily put them in a standard frame. Although this is temporary, because I don't know if I want it framed in glass.


Then I have all my works in progress. I can share next time, I have enough photos already, besides they don't show up that well when they're not finished. They include designs from The Little Stitcher, Sue Hillis Designs, Jardin Prive stitch along, and some ornaments from Just Cross Stitch Magazine.

Yikes, I need to get busy. Christmas is less than two weeks away and I would like to get a few of these done.

Have a great week!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...