Wednesday, February 19, 2020

February Cottage and Always finally finished

Okay, here are the other two February cross-stitch pieces that I can add to my February decorations, the February Cottage and Always.

For "Always", I pinned (and sticky taped) this over foam core and then attached it to a fabric covered foam core. I think I will take this apart and make a stuffed ornament for next year, but this is okay for now. Yeh, I still have my Valentine decorations out, plus candy, lol.

The "February Cottage" is framed in an 8x8 frame from Hobby Lobby. I'm starting to frame these projects simply, because it's taking me too long to figure out how to fully-finish or I'm just lazy. I just want to get started on my next cross-stitch project. I used Stampin' UP! paper for the background, Peaceful Poppies DSP. This is such pretty paper.



Hopefully, I'll be a little bit more creative next month. 

Happy stitiching!


No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...