Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Stitch Maynia Days 29, 30 and 31 and July Sew Sampler

The last three projects for Stitch Maynia are WIPs which one of them I started just before Christmas, it's small enough and I thought I would be done with it in time for Christmas. Well, it didn't happen. That would be Wintry Woodsy from Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine.

Day 29 - Checking it Twice, Country Cottage Needleworks
Stitch on 28 count Monaco with DMC floss.


Day 30 - Wintry Woodsy, PNPS Magazine stitched on 28 count Evenweave with DMC Floss


Day 31- More Chocolate Bunnies, Hands On Design stitched on 28 count Monaco with DMC floss


It would be nice if I could get the Christmas ones done before Christmas, but I don't know. I think I took on too many projects!

I re-subscribed to Sew Sampler from the Fat Quarter Shop. I received my July box yesterday and I'm so excited with what was inside! There was a pattern for project bags and a cute sewing-themed fat quarter bundle, Blooms & Bobbins. Also a handbag zipper by Annie, which I wanted to try out. They're other goodies, too. I want to get started on the project bag, I was thinking about making some more anyway. yay! There is a waiting list, but it seemed to go by quickly. I think I waited about 2 months to start receiving my first monthly subscription.

Have a great day! I'll post more shares tomorrow.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...