Monday, July 22, 2019

Stitch Maynia Days 26, 27 and 28

Good morning! Yay, I completed another Stitch Maynia wip. I'm just so glad I finished it before the end of the month, because it's the August Cottage from Country Cottage Needleworks.

Continuing with my Stitch Maynia starts here's the next three from the cottage series stitched on coffee tea dyed Monaco with DMC floss. That completes the monthly series that I'm working on. Tomorrow I'll share the last three projects for May and what I'm stitching next.

26 - April


27 - May


28 - June


Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with more cross-stitching and hopefully my fully finished August cross-stitch project ready to be mounted on that little shelf.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...