Sunday, July 21, 2019

Cross-stitching, cards and tags

Hello, I'm back with lots to share. Yes, I did continue with Stitch Maynia, but I couldn't keep up with daily posts and then June rolled around and I lost my mojo. But July is here and almost gone, and I'm slowly getting back into my projects. I'm wondering if I'll ever have all my starts completed this year. Here's my first Stitch Maynia finish. Actually, I finished it on July 4th, okay so I'm a little late hanging it up. There's a little back story about the shelf; my mom painted it and gave it to me a long time ago and lately it's just been in my garage after we remodeled our house and painted all the rooms. I never hung it back up. When I was stitching the July Cottage I had it in my mind that this would go perfect, but I wasn't sure if I still had the shelf. Luckily, it was still there and I cleaned it up and I think it looks great. I'm almost done with the August Cottage, so I'm thinking I can replace it with that. I'll post the rest of my Stitch Maynia in the next couple of days.




I've also been making a few cards and playing around with my Silhouette. You can make some beautiful cards with this machine, but I just need to use it more. Now, it's sitting on my desk so it doesn't become a dust collector.


My Mom's birthday card.


And some random baby cards, because I love the gingham paper and you never know when you need a baby card and gift. Also, here are some cards and tags soon to be in my etsy shop. This is my first time sewing on paper. I love the vintage look. I've also made alot of thank you and note cards, too. So at least I was making something, but I really need to catch up on my stitching!



Have a great day and make something fun!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...