Monday, May 27, 2019

Stitch Maynia: Days 21 to 25

Here's more recap of my Stitch Maynia 2019. I'm continuing with the Cottage of the month series. After that I'll be working on my wips from the last couple of months prior, there are just a few, but that's all changed now!

Day 21 November Cottage. This is stitched on 28 count evenweave, khaki. I've bought this fabric from Michaels years ago. 



Day 22 December Cottage also stitched on 28 count evenweave, khaki.  


Day 23 January Cottage, this is stitched on 28 count Monaco. I coffee tea dyed the fabric. This fabric will probably be my "go to" choice from now on. I really like it and it dyes really nice if you like the vintage look. DMC floss 3766, 869, 3790 and white.


Day 24 February Cottage stitched on 28 count, coffee tea dyed Monaco. DMC floss 605 and 3364. I didn't get much done, but it's a start. It must have been a busy day!


Day 25 March Cottage stitched on coffee-tea dyed 28 count Monaco. DMC floss 3347 and 435.



I'm on day 27 right now, I can't believe I stuck it out this far, maybe because I haven't cross-stitched in so long. Well, I started cross-stitching back in October, but it has been fun getting re-aquainted with an old craft I use to love. Oh, and I have three project bags cut and ready to sew, if I can just find the time, because right now I can really use them!

Thank you for stopping by and to my USA friends have a fun and relaxing Memorial Day. 

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...