Sunday, May 26, 2019

Stitch Maynia: Days 15 through 20

Yikes! I'm so behind on posts, but not on Stitch Maynia. I was trying to post daily, but lately it's been impossible and if I do, it would be a very, very short one. Anyway, if you follow me on instagram, I post daily with my starts for Stitch Maynia, my instagram is tweetysocal

Anyway, here is a brief run down on the past week of starts, I've been really inspired by looking at the other stitchers and their progress on Instagram. Oh, also on floss tube!

Day 15 is The Joy Santa, this is an old pattern, at the last minute I replaced this pattern for another Santa I was going to stitch, but I changed my mind. I'm happy to use this one that was just filed away for years. This is stitched on 28 count Monaco.



Day 16 Be Thankful, Country Cottage Needleworks. I love this, because to me it's a perfect Thanksgiving decoration. I think I might change one or two of the pumpkins to orange. This is stitched on 28 count evenweave, khaki. I've had this fabric for a long time, but I think it's perfect for this project.




Day 17 July Cottage, Country Cottage Needleworks. Now I've started the Cottage of the month series. I've started with July because I would like to get this done by the end of June, which it looks like no problem, it's small. I'm stitching this on 14 count white Aida. I'm not sure if I like stitching on white, but it's a change and we'll see if I switch to a darker color.



Day 18 August Cottage, Country Cottage Needleworks. Also stitched on 14 count white Aida. It's my husband's birthday month and it's perfect because his favorite color is blue.



Day 19 September Cottage, Country Cottage Needleworks. Stitched on 28 count Lugana. I coffee tea dyed this fabric. You can barely tell, but it was almost white before.



Day 20 October Cottage, Country Cottage Needleworks. This is stitched on 14 Aida, which I also coffee tea dyed. You can really tell, it's perfect for the month of October.




Okay, I've got more, but I need to upload and crop the photos. I'll be back with the rest of my starts. Today I'm working on day 26, I can't believe it's almost the end. I have some wips I'll be working on the last few days, but I'll have plenty of wips to work on once Stitch Maynia is over, yikes! I've never had this many projects going at once. Sometimes I think I've lost my mind!

Don't forget to follow me on instagram to see my progress at tweetysocal.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...