Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Stitch Maynia Day 14, Babushka's Blossoms

I can't believe I'm sticking to my stitch mania plans. I thought I would have a big fail, but it's been very easy as long as I have my supplies ready. I have to admit that I don't have some ready until a few days until I start them. Some patterns I don't even have yet, but I'm still sticking to my plan.

For Day 14 I stitched Babushka's Blossoms designed by Paulette Stewart for Plum Street Samplers. I usually start in the middle by habit, sometimes I start in the corner, but this time I didn't. Anyway, this chart is printed on 4 pages, so instead of trying to piece it together, I'm going to stitch this by the page. As you can see, I'm working towards the right side then I'll go up. Maybe I should have started at the corner.



Okay, that's it for today. I'm already stitching Day 15 and it's coming right along. I'll post my progress at Instagram later at tweetysocal, you can check out more photos over there.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...