Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Stitch Maynia Day 13, Pumpkin Hollow Farms

Today I have started (actually yesterday the 13th) Little House Needleworks Pumpkin Hollow Farms. Yes, another pumpkin to stitch. I'm using DMC and it's stitched on 28 count Monaco that is coffee-tea dyed.


I'm also making more project bags, which are fun to make but would you believe it! I sewed on the zipper and when it was time to trim my bag to stitch the edge, I accidently cut off the zipper pull, grrr! So there I was picking out that zipper and sewing on a new one. I don't know what I was thinking. These are made from scraps of quilts I need to finish, Lori Holt's Calico Days and Cozy Christmas fabrics. Now I have two more bags to store my cross-stitch projects. Sew cute!



Have a great day and happy stitching!



No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...