Monday, May 13, 2019

Stitch Maynia Day 12, Plum Pudding

Here's another start for Day 12. Plum Pudding by Brenda Gervais, it's got the mice again like Field Mouse Hollow. This is my first time using Classic Colorworks floss. I like it, it feels really nice and I feel like it doesn't twist as much as DMC and it's a little thicker. I'm using a combination of Classic Colorworks and DMC, because I don't have all the colors listed for Classic Colorworks. I wish we had a local needlework shop, but the nearest is a couple of hours away in traffic and it's just not that easy for me to get away. It would be nice to shop in a store and look at all the patterns, floss and fabric. Instead I have to shop online. At least if I plan ahead it doesn't take that long to get my products.



I feel like this pattern is going to go by quickly, even though I'm stitching on 28 count. I tend to stitch slower on evenweave. The colors are pretty straight forward, there's no jumping around to different colors, if that makes sense. I'm stitching on 28 count Monaco that I coffee-tea dyed. This will make a fun, whimsical Christmas decoration.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...