Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Just another quick post before I head off to bed. I better get some rest because I'm sure my Mom will put me to work tomorrow. We are up here in Sacramento visiting my family. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Here's a photo of the mini quilt I sent to my cousin of her parents on their wedding day. She recieved it yesterday in the mail and was so excited when she called me, because she had just visited her Dad's gravesite. So this absolutely made her day! I had also printed a quote to sew on the quilt, but I messed up on the spelling and decided it didn't need one.

Goodnight and Happy Thanksgiving!

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...