Sunday, October 16, 2005

Early morning ramblings

I thought I would post a bit since I'm up early and on the computer checking email, etc. Dh is leaving this morning, so I'll have the day to myself, cleaning and grocery shopping are a priority. I didn't get much done yesterday, after the movie I went to Loew's looking for replacement parts to our sprinkler system. I hate going into stores where I don't belong, plus the help was scarce, but I found what we needed and was out of there quickly. Dh was able to fix the sprinkler last night, now there won't be this huge fountain of water at our front door! He-he, our neighbor offered to fix it or at least turn the water off. I said "that's okay, we'll take care"-- yeah, a month later!

DD is still here, she'll be leaving later today. We enjoyed the movie yesterday, "Elizabethtown". Definately a chic's movie, very cute. It was one of those "feel-good" movies, I like the family coming together, it kind of reminded of our family get-togethers. We haven't had one in a long time, usually weddings we're able to see each other, and it's been an awfully long time since we had a funeral (well, that I have been able to go to) or a family reunion.

Okay, enough. I need to get to my chores, ugh.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...