Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bummed ....

Okay, I gained 1.8 pounds. Oh well, I'm going to get over it and move on. It could be many reasons why, but it's a new week and I'll manage. My cousin and I stayed after the meeting and did a little shopping. I bought the TurnAround Cookbook and a quicktrack diary. So I'll be trying out some different recipes while dh is away. I'm still going to make something yummy with those apples. Oh, dd surprised us and came home yesterday! So she can take away any baking that I manage to create this weekend. She wants to see "ElizabethTown" today. So that will be fun. I do have alot of things to do today, but I want to spend time with her instead. I'll be alone for a few days and I need to do something fun before the weekend is over. Today, I do need to get dh sorted out and packed for his trip.

Last night we went out to dinner, TGIFriday's. It was packed and the staff advised us to sit out in the patio if we wanted to be seated sooner. So we did, although it was a little cool and breezy (not far from the ocean) it was pleasant and not as noisy, as it was inside. I had the chicken, salad and ice tea, but dd had this wonderful Cinnabon Cheesecake! I had a few bites and that was enough, very sweet, but delicious!

Okay, enough of my rambling. I've got a full weekend ahead and I need to get busy. I know by Sunday evening I'll be able to sit and relax and stitch. Oh, I almost forgot! I also did a little early morning shopping online (6am!) and purchased an out of print book I saw on Bella Dia's blog. I love some of the images she posted, that I just had to get that book! I can't wait until it arrives. It's called Stitchery; free expression: fabrics, stitches, designs.

Have a great day!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...