Thursday, September 01, 2016

Week of Autumn - Day #4 Halloween!

Hello, again! I hope you're still with me as I challenge myself to post daily with my "week of Autumn" series. Thank you, for sticking with me. I haven't done this in a long time, but I will probably take a break this weekend as I prepare posts for next week. I'm really trying to post more, but working 5 days a week makes it a bit difficult. I guess I just need to get up earlier!

Anyway, here's Day #4, it's Halloween since I just got my Halloween goodies today. Yay! I don't know why I waited. Well, I don't usually send out Halloween cards, but after seeing all the fun papercrafts you can make (and I work at a school) I just had to order and share with you.



Little treat bags made with the Gift Bag Punch Board, Halloween Night Specialty DSP, Cookie Cutter Halloween stamps, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Tuxedo Black and Chocolate Chip inks, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake cardstocks. These stamps are too cute! I love that they coordinate with the builder punch.

You can find my past Week of Autumn projects here: Day #1, Day #2 and Day #3.



Yay, and the new holiday catalog is live today! View the Holiday Catalog online HERE. Of course, I can send you a copy, too. Just contact me at obrienbs@cox.net. Here's a a few pics of what's inside!





Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...