Monday, August 29, 2016

Week of Autumn - Stampin' UP! Holiday Shares and Ideas

Hello, are you ready for Fall? Autumn is my favorite time of year, kids are back to school, the weather is getting just a teeny-tiny bit cooler and I'm looking forward to getting together with friends and family. Starting today through Friday I'm going to be sharing projects that I made with some of the new products from the Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. I think it's still a little too early for Christmas, so let's stick with the fall season.




If you would like to have a catalog, I would love to send you one. Just email me at obrienbs@cox.net with your mailing address.

Here is share #1, Thinking of You card. I used Totally Trees stamp set and Basket of Wishes stamp sentiment.

I also used Crumb Cake cardstock, Warmth and Cheer Paperstack; inks are Delightful Dijon, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake. The ribbon is from August Paper Pumpkin.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you tomorrow with another share from the new catalog.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...