Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Week of Autumn - Day #3 Sprinkles of Life

Hello, again. Glad you're here! I have another card, this time I used the Sprinkles of Life stampset. Stampin' UP! donates $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities for every Sprinkles of Life stamp set sold. Pair these stamps up with the Tree Builder Punch and you can make some pretty, awesome cards and donating to a great cause.

In case you missed it, here are links to Day #1 and Day #2.



I used Tangelo Twist cardstock for the base, layered Soft Suede after I embossed it with the Woodgrain textured embossing folder. On Very Vanilla cardstock I stamped the tree, leaves, and "thanks a bunch" sentiment with Soft Suede and Delightful Dijon. Then added the embellishments; Jewels Basic Rhinestone and straw bow (left over from a past Paper Pumpkin kit).



Holiday catalog goes live tomorrow! Just ask if you would like a copy. I will post the PDF link tomorrow morning.

See you tomorrow for Day #4!


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...