Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Week of Autumn - Day #2

Good morning! I have another card to share for Day #2. It's a Birthday card, nice to give to someone who has a birthday during the fall season. (if you missed Day #1, you can find it HERE)



I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the base. Also, used (again) the stamp from August Paper Pumpkin kit. I really love those stamps! Stamped the basket of flowers from Basket Full of Wishes stamp set. The birthday sentiment is from Fresh Fruit stamps. I added a strip of Fruit Stand DSP and a gold doily from the Metallic Foil Doilies. The inks are Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Delightful Dijon.




Don't forget about the Paper Pumpkin promo. Subscribe before Sept. 10th and get October FREE! You can cancel anytime.



Also, if you don't have a catalog or a demonstrator, I would be happy to send you the holiday catalog. Just send me an email, obrienbs@cox.net.

See you tomorrow for another project share.


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...