Thursday, August 06, 2020

Hello, August!

Actually this post started out as "Hello, June", but I was side-tracked and now it's a re-write to get it posted! I've done a lot of cross-stitching, what else is there to do, I have a lot of finishes, too. I'll try to share a few here.

I did participate in Jolly July. I stitched on all my Christmas ornaments that I started during Stitch Maynia, I also stitched on bigger Christmas projects I have started. Here is one finish from Satsuma Street, 12 Days of Christmas. 

This is a project of 12 different ornaments and I'm happy to say that most are almost completed, I ran out of colors and it wasn't easy to get out and purchase more, but I finally have them now! Yesterday, I completed Dorothy's Red Shoes from The Little Stitcher. It's a small, and I plan to give it as a gift. It's a free chart from her website.

I need to get this framed soon, it's a birthday gift for this month. I have a lot of cross-stitch shares, I just need some time to get them uploaded onto my computer. In the meantime, you can follow me on instagram and see what I'm up to.

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe. I'm praying that we can go back to normal soon. 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Alonit(L.B) said...

Lovely!

Rob Clegg said...

Ahhh!! You took my heart.
This is super useful!

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...