Monday, March 04, 2019

Good morning!

Hello, well January and February were busy months and now it's already March! I'm looking forward to spring, and I love the rain but enough is enough! I'm glad the sun will be out for at least the next couple of days. 

Anyway, I was really busy with my cross stitching back in November and December. I've slowed down a bit in January, because I discovered project bags! I saw them on youtube and I just had to make my own. I have plenty of fabrics in my stash and a couple yards of vinyl. I think I was going to make some kind of tote bag with the vinyl, but I never did. I made nine project bags, I gave a couple away as gifts. Now, I have my wips organized and other projects kitted up and ready to go. They were so fun to make and it got kind of addicting!

 


I started Lori Holt's Vintage Christmas Sampler in December or maybe it was November, and I thought I would have it done before Christmas. No way! It's all stitched up now, I just need to finish sewing on the buttons and it will be ready to frame. I also have a couple of other cross stitch projects I'm currently working on. I like to have a variety of projects, so I don't get bored with one. Then there are some I started years ago and always knew I would get back to them. Now is the time since I'm now retired! I'll share my progress in another post, but I need to get this posted. I started writing this last week, I'm always running out of time to get anything done.

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy stitching! 
Happy sewing! 


No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...