Thursday, December 13, 2018

December projects and more

Hello, I'm still here to share what I've been up to the past couple of months. I haven't been doing much blogging, but a lot of crafting, sewing, cross stitching, etc. It's been fun getting back into cross stitch again. It's been ten years or more.

Anyway, here are a couple of projects I did for October and November. These two are from a monthly series of patterns in Just Cross Stitch magazine. I haven't done the December one yet. I'm not sure I'll have time, I have so many projects to do and it's Christmas time, I still need to do my shopping, baking, etc.

This is from Lori Holt's Farm Girl Fall pattern. It's so cute! I temporarily mounted it on a decorative framed piece from Hobby Lobby. I can remove it and add a different cross stitch design later.



Here's a banner I made for our fireplace, it was real quick and easy. Can you see Charlie Brown?


And another finished piece from Just Cross Stitch Ornaments issue. I love the red truck decorations I've seen everywhere, I couldn't pass up stitching this. I stitched it on 18 count over 2 threads, I was having a heck of a time trying to see those tiny stitches! So it's bigger than an ornament size, but I like it. I just need to frame it up. I can see the stitches better now on 18 count, I bought a magnifier to wear over my glasses, lol! I have another ornament I'm stitching and it's a lot easier.


I have more to share, so I'll be back, until then have a great day!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...