Monday, April 14, 2008
Thumbprint artwork
Here's a better photo of the artwork we did last week at school. Very cute and fun with just ink pads, paper, markers and your thumb!
And another work in progress, simple white apron with some embroidery on the front.
Labels:
apron,
embroidery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back cross-stitching
Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...
-
I don't have much to write about today, I'm about to go in the kitchen and make a stack of crepes. So I'll leave you with some p...
-
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all doing well and staying safe. Our Thanksgiving dinners are usually small and at home, so it's no dif...
1 comment:
lovely embroidery that you're working on! would love to see the result! lovely blog you have too!
Post a Comment