Sunday, October 07, 2007

October

Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post and October is already here! Life has been busy! I had to work split shifts last week and then again next week. Besides that a little crazy at work, then we ended up in ER Saturday night with my daughter over a cut finger, but it was a deep cut and a trash can was involved. So we thought it was best to take her to the hospital so she can also get a tetanus shot. We didn't get home until 2am! Anyway, all is well. I have been sewing here and there during the week, no major projects. Finished my Cabo Halter Top weeks ago, just never got around to taking a pic. I'm currently working on another storage case for my daughter. She made another diaper bag with changing pad for a friend and needs the changing pad storage case to go with it. I only have to sew the drawstrings and I'm done.


We went to Sowing Sisters in Carlsbad last week and I bought this beautiful Asian panel. I think it's basically for quilts, but I want to make a purse out of it. On the subject of quilts, I have been quietly reading quilting magazines and visiting quilting websites, so you'll never know what I'll be stitching up next! I use to make lap quilts and wall-hangings and thought I was finished with that phase, but maybe not.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...