Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Time to Sew

Well, not really. I was able to sew a little bit on my totebag today. I want to finish it and use it as my "new purse". Well, there was a small detail that I thought I had in my stash of goodies, that I really wanted to include. I could have omitted it, but I wanted that little ribbon tie to finish it off. So I can wait until tomorrow and run to the fabric store and buy ribbon, or pick up some ribbon at work, where we have alot of craft supplies that I can use. Instead I have a pattern traced for Amy Butler's Cabo halter top, which I would like to wear before summer is over. I have three yards of blue and white Hawaiian fabric that I think would be perfect. So today I have been busy cutting pattern pieces instead. I haven't sewed garments in a long time, mostly crafts and home dec stuff. This is a great pattern to ease back into sewing for myself, plus this looks like a fun project, and very easy.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...