Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Stitch Maynia Day 1

Yikes! I think I was a little over ambitious in choosing my cross stitch patterns. They all seem big, except for the Country Cottage Needleworks series that I'll be starting on the 17th. I'm hoping I can get all these projects completed by early next year. We shall see...

Anyway, here is what I'm working on today.




Farm Fresh Cherries by Little House Needleworks. I chose this because I love the little red truck, it's so cute! I also love the bright colors. This would look nice in my kitchen. Anyway, I was able to stitch a little bit early this morning. As you can see I didn't get far. I'll stitch a little more after dinner. I used 28 count Monaco and DMC thread.

And here's a glimpse of my plan for the next couple of days:

Less is More by Jardin Prive




Snowy String by Lizzie Kate




Cock-a-doodle-do by Barbara Ana Designs



Autumn Tree by Barbara Ana Designs



Witch Ride? by Barbara Ana Designs




The last three are pdf's, which I just quickly took a photo of. I'll share more of my list tomorrow.

Well, I hope you're having a great day and if your participating in Stitch Maynia, I look forward to seeing your projects. I hope I didn't over do it, wish me luck!

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...