Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Cross stitch finishes and Stitch Maynia plans

Good Morning! I can't believe how quickly April went by, it just flew. Anyway I have three finishes this month. I still need to frame them. I'm currently stitching "More Chocolate Bunnies" by Hands On Design, but I think I'll stop for now and finish preparing for Stitch Maynia. I just about have it nailed down, just need to gather up flosses and cloth, but at least I have the first week covered. This is something new to me, it will be my first year. I never heard of Stitch Maynia until a few months ago and I thought "hey, I can do that", besides I really don't have that much going on and I need some new patterns since I'm cross-stitching again. You don't have to have every floss color to start stitch maynia. I think it will be fun to join in since I don't have any friends that cross stitch. Well, my daughter does ... sometimes. These patterns came from Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine.



Spring


Hare Sampler


Welcome Spring



You can learn more about Stitch Maynia over at Fat Quarter Shop, on the Jolly Jabber blog

Okay, here are my plans for Stitch Maynia 2019, hopefully I can stick to my plan. I'll post pics as the days go on.


  1. Farm Fresh Cherries, Little House Needleworks
  2. Less is More, Jardin Prive
  3. Snowy String, Lizzie Kate
  4. Cock-a doodle-do, Barbara Ana Designs
  5. Autumn Tree, Barbara Ana Designs
  6. Witch Ride?, Barbara Ana Designs
  7. Pumpkin Spice Farm, Hands On Design
  8. Pumpkins for Sale, Little House Needleworks
  9. Field Mouse Hollow, With Thy Needle and Thread
  10. Happy Farm Girl, Lori Holt
  11. Frida, Barbara Ana Designs
  12. Plum Pudding,With thy Needle and Thread
  13. Pumpkin Hollow Farms, Little House Needleworks
  14. Babushka's Blossoms, Plum Street
  15. Santa Knows, Teresa Kogut
  16. Be Thankful, Country Cottage Needleworks
  17. July Cottage, Country Cottage Needleworks
  18. August Cottage
  19. September Cottage
  20. October Cottage
  21. November Cottage
  22. December Cottage
  23. January Cottage
  24. February Cottage
  25. March Cottage
  26. April Cottage
  27. May Cottage
  28. June Cottage
  29. Santa's List by Country Cottage Needleworks WIP
  30. Wintry and Woodsy by Melody Gilmore WIP
  31.  More Chocolate Bunnies by Hands On Design WIP
I know, it's a long list, but I need a challenge and I'm retired, so why not? It's going to be fun!

Well, until tomorrow have a wonderful day and happy stitching!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...