Saturday, March 14, 2009

My first Award!

Thank you! I was given this award a little over a week ago by Angelique, (and finally passing it on) thank you so much, I feel very honored!

Proximidade is described as follows: 'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!' This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog. And so I award the following eight blog pages for their Proximidade attributes:


Pink Penguin

Attribute

Freda's Hive

Tales From the Fridge

Adventures of a Quilting Diva

Marilyn's Creative Angels

Ooops, there's only 6. I have to admit that my blogging and blog reading (and commenting) has taken a back seat to my day to day life. I hope you understand, I'll add a couple of more faves in the days to come.

Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!

~Billie

5 comments:

ayumills said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as one of your nominees! You are such a sweet person, Billie! xoxo.

Betty said...

Congrats!! You totally deserve it.

angelique said...

I'm glad I could bring some happiness into your day. I am now going to check out all the blogs you have nominated but first I need to get my cup of tea.

Nanette Merrill said...

Thanks Billie. How sweet. How complimentary too. I apprecaite it. I'm not very good at these awards. I always feel a bit bashful about them. You have a wonderful blog here too.

Connie said...

Thanks so much! You are a sweetheart!

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...