Wednesday, July 09, 2008

What I'm up to ...

It's been pretty quiet around here, I don't know why I haven't been able to sit at the sewing machine. I guess because it's in an odd spot and all my goodies are stashed in assorted places. I'll try to before the night is over, because I have a few things I want to finish and put in my shop. In the meantime, I did list my vintage Desert Rose pattern cups and saucers, a beautiful set, but I have no where to put them. I have enough things on display.

You'll also find one of my handmade comfy pillows made from reproduction barkcloth. I have several of these pillows in different sizes. This is the smallest size, 16x16 inches. I was busy in the fall making pillows and tote bags, but I didn't go to my usual craft fair as much as I thought I would. So now I think it's best to put my wares on etsy and go to the craft fair when time allows.

Before I leave you I have Tuesday and Wednesday transfers for you.

tuesday


wednesday

Take care and good night.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...