Monday, August 29, 2005

just checking in

Wow, did this morning go by fast. A new schedule at work, but I think it's going to work out. At least the mornings will go by faster than before. I'm on a break right now (split shift again), so I'm going to sneak in a little bit of stitching time and then make some lunch to take back to work. The kindergarteners will be taking a nap when I arrive, so maybe . . . . nah, I better stick to work related. I hope to have my little bird completed by tonight or tomorrow and then I can post a photo. I want it to be an ornament, then I'll take it to work and let the children draw names to see who gets it. I think they all forgot about by now.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...