Saturday, March 17, 2018

St. Patrick's Day Mini Treat Bag Tutorial

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Here's a quick project share using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. 


I made the treat bags and then ran two of them through the Big Shot using the Basket Weave and Quilt Top embossing folders.

I used the Pansy Punch to make the shamrocks, then adhered them to the layered circles and added the Clear Faceted Gems and Rhinestones Basic Jewels to the center of shamrocks.

I printed the "Happy St. Patrick's Day" from my MDS program (retired), but you can use the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

 It seems like I'm always late with these holiday projects, but this one can easily be altered into Easter mini treat bags.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



Supplies:

  • Mini Treat Bag Thinlits
  • Quilt Top Textured Embossing Folder
  • Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder (Sale-A-Bration Blossoming Basket Bundle)
  • Layering Circles thinlets
  • Pansy Punch
  • Teeny-Tiny Wishes stampset
  • Lucky Frameable (MDS Retired)
  • Whisper White, Old Olive and Garden Green cardstocks
  • Coffee Break DSP and Tutti-Frutti DSP
  • Clear Faceted Gems
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • 2017-2018 In Color Bitty Bows Embellisments
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Snail Adhesive
  • Big Shot

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...