Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Carols of Christmas mini gift bags

Good morning! I'm back home and I can't wait to get stamping and making new projects. I had a really nice time with my mom, we ate out and did some shopping. But now it's back to my projects at home. Today I have the Carols of Christmas mini gift bags that I didn't finish before I left. I used the Gift Bag Punch Board, which makes it so easy to make gift bags in assorted sizes.
Supplies:

  • Carols of Christmas stamp set
  • Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso inks
  • Be Merry Designer Series Paper
  • Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Whisper White cardstocks
  • Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies
  • Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
  • Layering Circles Framelits Dies
  • Gold 1/8" ribbon
  • Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon
  • Gold Library Clips
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Gift Bag Punch Board
  • Big Shot Die-cutting Machine

Would you like to become a demonstrator, or even a hobby demonstrator? There is no better time than during the Christmas in July promotion.




Until the end of July you can join and receive a $72 gift. Click here and read about all the benefits of being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. Oh yeah, you will also receive Carols of Christmas stamp set for FREE!




No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...