Friday, September 06, 2013

Gingham Garden cards

 
I made these two cards last month to have on hand for friends or relatives. Very easy to make, I found a similar card on Pinterest and sort of based the first one from that. The second one is a hybrid card which I used the Kind and Cozy stamp brush set with My Digital Studio and then embellished it with Gingham Garden washi tape, Floral Fusion die cuts and Jewel Basic Rhinestones. I love My Digital Studio! I find myself playing with the software and making cards more than the regular way. Maybe because it's so easy to download and start designing and printing right away.


Stamps - Sweet Esssentials, Gingham Garden stamp brush set
Paper - Gingham Garden DSP, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
Ink - Island Indigo
Accessories - Gingham Garden Washi tape, Jewel Basic Rhinestones, Floral Fusion dies, Big Shot

My Digital Studio #130647, $19.95
You can download the free trial version here.

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...