Friday, July 16, 2010

Balboa Park field trip

I work at an afterschool program and during the summer we offer childcare, as well. We have planned field trips throughout the summer. This week we went to Balboa Park in San Diego. Actually it was specifically to visit the San Diego Natural History Museum.


Just a few photos from our trip. The weather was pretty warm and humid, but still enjoyable. A big change from last week, where it was cool and overcast. I think I would have had a nicer time if I was on my own. I had to constantly keep a head count and mind the children, but all in all they were well-behaved.

Beautiful gardens throughout the park.

If you visit San Diego this summer, don't forget to see the Dinosaurs!

Thanks for stopping by and having a little, rare look what I do for a living. ;-)

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...