Monday, July 07, 2008

Monday

I have a "days of the week" vintage transfer for Monday to share. You can find it here. I didn't want to clutter my blog up anymore than it is, but it's another cutie of Mama and her baby kitty!

Oh, just a side note, the vanilla ice cream I made the other day did get firmer in the freezer after the next day. I was wondering why it was still soft after 5 hours. Seems to need more time in the freezer, but it doesn't affect the taste at all. I found a coffee ice cream recipe I want to try. Mmmm, sounds yummy too!

Well, I haven't had a chance to do a any sewing of any kind. My room is still upside down with stuff! All my fabrics, machine, odds and ends., etc. are in the office and not all that organized. After I moved most items out of the room, I managed to paint two walls, then I ran out of paint! I didn't know those walls were going to need more, it seemed like it just absorbed alot, I didn't have that problem in the kitchen. Anyway, back to my "sewing room" dilema, I'm kind of in the middle and I'm not sure I'm going to move my sewing stuff back in there. Still trying to figure that out. I kind of like it here near the living room and at the front of the house. I can easily look out the window and see who's flying down the street or what's going on outside. Plus I want to downsize a little, I tend to clutter up the bedroom real fast with all my sewing projects going at once. I don't think I will be like that here. I like this picture, I took it two weeks ago when we were having a heat wave and the sun was starting to go down. It was still very warm outside and inside, ugh.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...