Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Jury Duty

Yesterday was a long day, I've been to Jury Duty yesterday and already assigned to a court, all the potential jurors haven't finished the screening process, but I have a feeling I'm going to be one of the twelve. So looks like nothing is going to get done around here, the kitchen is in total shambles, I'm going to try to paint tonight when I get home. It's going to be another long day today. I'm not use to being away all day, I've been spoiled.

Sunday Market was okay, slow again, but we have plans to go again next Sunday. I have to run, but I'll try to post tonight. I haven't had much time to play on the computer and I miss it already.

See you later.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...